Thursday, December 11, 2008

2009 Golden Globe Nominations


Award season soldiers on, as the 2009 Golden Globes nominations were announced. These awards don't mean a whole lot to me, but I was interested to see The Dark Knight getting one nomination, and Tropic Thunder get two. I haven't seen 3 of the best drama noms so it'll be hard for me to comment on that, but I'll say I'm surprised to see Doubt left out. Also, I'm quite pleased to see In Bruges make the comedy shortlist; I thought for sure people had forgotten about it by now.

Best Motion Picture (Drama)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Frost/Nixon
The Reader
Revolutionary Road
Slumdog Millionaire

Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy

Burn After Reading
In Bruges
Happy-Go-Lucky
Mamma Mia
Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Full list HERE.

No comments: